By the way, there are five sins that cry out to Heaven for vengeance:
(1) Wilful murder - the blood of Abel, [Gen. 4:10]
(2) The sin of the Sodomites, [Gen. 18:20; 19:13]
(3) The cry of the people oppressed in Egypt, [Ex. 3:7-10]
(4) The cry of the foreigner, the widow and the orphan, [Ex. 20:20-22] and
(5) Injustice to the wage earner. [Deut. 24:14-5; Jas. 5:4]
Seems like the candidates who claim to be true to Christianity haven't made their positions clear on any of these, except for #2 of course.
But, since it is one of the sins that cries out to Heaven for vengeance, it is worth learning what Jewish tradition teaches about the sin of Sodom: http://www.iwgonline.org/docs/sodom.html
"This was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did abominable things before me; therefore I removed them when I saw it." (Ezekiel 16:46-50 ). Sound familiar?